The perfect opportunity to safely get off the beaten track, discover amazing slopes and untouched snow - both on and off-piste, whilst in the knowledgeable hands of our ESF specialist guides.
Portetta is perched in prime position at the foot of the slopes of Courchevel Moriond (1650), so makes the perfect location to begin your ski guiding adventure.
WHAT IS SKI GUIDING?
Each bespoke guiding day offers a new ski playground that will consist of a varied programme of skiing and skinning with an optimal quality of snow depending on the conditions and weather at the time.
Whatever your level, the experienced ESF guides will accompany you on your day - whether alone, or with your family and friends. So, if you are new to this vast ski area (the largest in the world) or a seasoned skier, there is a unique experience for you to enjoy.
WHY BOOK SKI GUIDING?
The ESF Ski Guides have unparalleled knowledge of the mountains and local area and will not only ensure you avoid the crowds and queues but will also find you the best (and safest) snow conditions, even in the trickiest weather conditions.
Enjoy one to one tuition with focused analysis of your own skiing style and expert tips on how to improve it.
Make the most of the ski area - The Three Valleys is the largest ski area in the world, so it is important to have some guidance on how to make the most of the mountains.
Get the insider's guide and access to the best restaurants on the mountain (even when they are "fully booked")
WHAT SKI GUIDING IS RIGHT FOR ME?
ESF offer a variety of ski guiding - they will adjust your day based on skiing ability and snow conditions.
Ski Guided Options
2 DAYS OFF PISTE GUIDING - 3 VALLEES - 9.30 - 4.30pm
Spend 2 days discovering the best mountain tracks in the 3 Vallées. Including off piste skiing with lunch on the slopes or a picnic as part of the schedule.
DAY 1: 3 Vallées
1. Starting by the grande or petite Rosière to Méribel
2. Gros Tougne to slide down to Les Ménuires and le Bettex
3. Climb up to Val Thorens for le Loup itinerary ; lunch in the Loup'
4. The return journey can be done with or without Peclet
DAY 2: Courchevel 1850
1. From 1650 starting with Chanrossa, then using the Saulire Express Gondola to explore Rocher de l’Ombre finishing the morning with les creux noirs
2. After lunch, les Avals
2 DAYS GUIDING WITH SKINS AND SKIS - 9.30 - 4.30pm
Spend 2 days exploring the 3 Vallées and les Avals. Using skins over your skis, you will hike through the mountain trails before descending into the valleys and skiing untouched powder snow.
DAY 1: 3 Vallées
1. Warm up on the slopes going to les Ménuires. Skiing in the Encombres Valley then skinning to la vallée de Geffriand (with le col de la Fenêtre option). Le Chatelard and lunch in Saint Martin. Coming back on the slopes.
DAY 2: Les Avals
1. According to the physical possibilities of the guests: Col des Saulces, col du Mône, petit Mont Blanc or rocher de Plassa.
Price: 950€ per guide ; for 4 people. Our guides will provide all safety equipment which is included in the price.
We recommend you book your ski guiding with ESF directly through their website. To discuss availability and to book, give them a call directly on 00 33 (0)4 79 08 26 08 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org , reference PORTETTA when booking.
Please note ski guiding is subject to the availability of the specialist ESF ski guiding instructors and excludes national holidays, best availability for ski guiding is at weekends.
For more information, please click here.